Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Dairy Food Consumption And Obesity Related Chronic Disease - Eva Warensjö
- Pesticide Influences In Fermentation - Pierluigi Caboni, Paolo Cabras
- Transmission Of Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis) By Foods - KAREN SIGNORI PEREIRA
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance And Chemometrics To Assess Geographical Origin And Quality Of Traditional Food Products - Consonni R.
- Chemical and Instrumental Approaches to Cheese Analysis - Luis Rodriguez-Saona
- Finger Millet – Eleusine Coracana - Arun Chandrasekar
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 13th July 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.