Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Worldview conflict and prejudice
Mark J. Brandt and Jarret T. Crawford
2. Prosocial spending and buying time: Money as a tool for increasing subjective well-being
Elizabeth W. Dunn, Ashley V. Whillans, Michael I. Norton and Lara B. Aknin
3. Attitudes beyond associations: On the role of propositional representations in stimulus evaluation
Jan De Houwer, Pieter Van Dessel and Tal Moran
4. Transcending the "good & bad" and "here & now" in emotion regulation: Costs and benefits of strategies across regulatory stages
5. Dynamic interactive theory as a domain-general account of social perception
Jonathan B. Freeman, Ryan M. Stolier and Jeffrey A. Brooks
The Advances in Experimental Social Psychology series is the premier outlet for reviews of mature, high-impact research programs in social psychology. Contributions to the series provide defining pieces of established research programs, reviewing and integrating thematically related findings by individual scholars or research groups. Topics discussed in Volume 61 include Worldview Conflict and Prejudice, Money and Happiness, Attitude Representation, Emotion Regulation, and Social Perception.
- Provides one of the most cited series in the field of experimental social psychology
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- Represents the best and brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 18th February 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Bertram Gawronski, PhD, is Professor and David Wechsler Regents Chair of Psychology at the University of Texas at Austin. He received his PhD in psychology from Humboldt-University Berlin (Germany) in 2001. In addition to editing five influential books on a broad range of social psychological topics, Dr. Gawronski has served as Associate Editor of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology and Personality and Social Psychology Review.
Professor and David Wechsler Regents Chair of Psychology, University of Texas at Austin, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.