Table of Contents
- 1. Preferential damage to defined regions of genomic DNA by AT-specific anticancer drugs (J.M. Woynarowski).
2. DNA-alkylating events associated nitrogen mustard based anticancer drugs and the metabolic byproduct acrolein (M.E. Colvin, J.N. Quong).
3. Molecular basis for recognition and binding of specific DNA sequences by calicheamicin and duocarmycin (G. Bifulco, et al.).
4. Enediyne antibiotic neocarzinostatin as a radical-bsed probe of bulged structures in nucleic acids (Zhen Xi, I.H. Goldberg).
5. Sequence-specific DNA binding by short peptides (T. Morii, K. Makino).
6. Equilibrium and kinetic quantitative DNAse I footprinting (G.M. Dhavan, A.K.M.M. Mollah, M. Brenowitz).
- No. of pages: 162
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2002
- Published: September 17, 2002
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080526133
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444510969
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in DNA Sequence-Specific Agents"