Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Computational Homogenization of Polycrystals
2. Metadamping: Dissipation emergence in elastic metamaterials
Mahmoud I. Hussein
Advances in Applied Mechanics draws together recent, significant advances in various topics in applied mechanics. Published since 1948, the book aims to provide authoritative review articles on topics in the mechanical sciences. While the book is ideal for scientists and engineers working in various branches of mechanics, it is also beneficial to professionals who use the results of investigations in mechanics in various applications, such as aerospace, chemical, civil, environmental, mechanical, and nuclear engineering.
- Includes contributions from world-leading experts that are acquired by invitation only
- Beneficial to scientists, engineers, and professionals who use the results of investigations in mechanics in various applications, such as aerospace, chemical, civil, environmental, mechanical and nuclear engineering
- Covers not only traditional topics, but also important and emerging fields
Researchers in Mechanics, industrial research and development, graduate students and post-doctoral researchers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 17th November 2018
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Mahmoud Hussein is at University of Colorado Boulder, USA
University of Colorado Boulder, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.