Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Capillary electrophoresis-mass spectrometry for clinical metabolomics
2. Metabolomics in Newborns
3. Maternal plasma DNA and RNA sequencing for prenatal testing
4. Tumor-derived exosomes and their role in cancer progression
Theresa L. Whiteside
5. Apoptosis markers in breast cancer therapy
Charushila Y. Kadam
6. Medical functions of hydrogen sulfide
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 74, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians, and research scientists. This serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Contains the expertise of international contributors
- Provides the latest cutting-edge technologies in the field
- Authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians, and research scientists
Clinical Laboratory Professionals, Physicians and Research Scientists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 26th April 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Gregory S Makowski is a board certified clinical chemist and fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. Following receipt of his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Connecticut Storrs, he pursued post-doctoral studies at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington that culminated in his joint appointments in the School of Medicine and the Department of Laboratory Medicine at John Dempsey Hospital. He has numerous clinical and basic science publications and serves on various scientific and editorial boards. He is actively engaged in the training of Pathology residents and fellows in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Hartford Hospital. He currently serves as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Clinical Laboratory Partners in Newington CT, USA.
Clinical Laboratory Partners, Newington; Hartford Hospital, Hartford; Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT, USA