Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Overview of Laboratory Testing and Clinical Presentations of Complement Deficiencies and Dysregulation
Ashley Frazer-Abel, Lusia Sepiashvili, Michael M. Mbughuni and Maria Alice V. Willrich
2. Autoimmunity in Crohn’s Disease – A Putative Stratification Factor of the Clinical Phenotype
Dirk Roggenbuck, Dirk Reinhold, Daniel C. Baumgart, Peter Schierack, Karsten Conrad and Martin W. Laass
3. Monitoring Oxygen Status
John G. Toffaletti and Craig R. Rackley
4. Microvesicles in Autoimmune Diseases
Ming-Lin Liu, Kevin Jon Williams and Victoria P. Werth
5. Tandem Mass Spectrometry of Sphingolipids: Applications for Diagnosis of Sphingolipidoses
Ladislav Kuchař, Befekadu Asfaw, Jitka Rybová and Jana Ledvinová
6. Advances in Blood Typing
NurJehan Quraishy and Suneeti Sapatnekar
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 77, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians, and research scientists. The serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Provides the most up-to-date technologies in Clinical Chemistry and Clinical Laboratory Science
- Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians, and research scientist
- Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Professionals, Physicians and Research Scientists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 13th October 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Gregory S Makowski is a board certified clinical chemist and fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. Following receipt of his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Connecticut Storrs, he pursued post-doctoral studies at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington that culminated in his joint appointments in the School of Medicine and the Department of Laboratory Medicine at John Dempsey Hospital. He has numerous clinical and basic science publications and serves on various scientific and editorial boards. He is actively engaged in the training of Pathology residents and fellows in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Hartford Hospital. He currently serves as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Clinical Laboratory Partners in Newington CT, USA.
Clinical Laboratory Partners, Newington; Hartford Hospital, Hartford; Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT, USA