Volume 47 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science
- Volume emphasizes novel laboratory advances with application to clinical laboratory diagnostics and practical basic science studies
Biochemists and clinical biochemists
1. Biomarkers of vulnerable atheromatous plaques: Translational medicine perspectives
- Xinkang Wang
2. Haptoglobin polymorphism and Infection
3. Serum Bilirubin Levels and Cardiovascular Disease Risk - a Janus bifrons?
-- Massimo Franchini, MD
4. Nad(P)H Oxidases In Coronary Artery Disease
5. Component resolved allergy diagnosis by microarray: potential, pitfalls and prospects
- De Knop KJ
6. Ocular angiogenesis: mechanisms and recent advances in therapy
7. Mitochondrial dysfunction, proteotoxicity and aging: causes or effects, and the possible impact of NAD+-controlled protein glycation
-Alan R. Hipkiss