Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Biomimetic oxidations
2. Zeolite-catalyzed organic reactions for fine chemical synthesis
3. Metal-catalyzed asymmetric cycloadditions via interceptive allylic substitution
4. Evolution in the metal-catalyzed asymmetric hydroformylation of 1,1'-disubstituted olefins
Advances in Catalysis, Volume 69, fills the gap between journal papers and textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years, this series has dedicated itself to record and present the latest progress in the field of catalysis, providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for chemical engineers and chemists working in the field of catalysis in both academia and industry, with this release focusing on solid acids, surface acidity and heterogeneous acid catalysis.
- Contains authoritative reviews written by experts in the field
- Explores topics that reflect progress in the field, such as catalyst synthesis, catalyst characterization, catalytic chemistry, reaction engineering, computational chemistry and physics
- Provides insightful and critical articles that are fully edited to suit various backgrounds
Academic, government and industrial sectors.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st December 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.