Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Obituary of Edward J. Hehre, M.D
2. Naturally occurring monosaccharides: properties and synthesis
3. Synthesis and reactions of glycosides
4. Chemistry of carbohydrate aziridines
5. Hydrazine derivatives of carba sugars and related compounds
Since its inception in 1945, Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
- High quality comprehensive reviews covering all aspects of carbohydrate chemistry
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2004
- 11th December 2004
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
"Indispensable in any chemical or biochemical library." --JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
"A series that has established an enviable reputation for a consistently high quality of content and production, and that is of outstanding value." --CARBOHYDRATE RESEARCH
The American University, Washington, DC, USA