Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Vinyl Sulfone-Modified Carbohydrates: Michael Acceptors and 2π Partners for the Synthesis of Functionalized Sugars, Enantiomerically Pure Carbocycles and Heterocycles
2. Biographical Memoire for Leslie Hough
Karl J. Hale
Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, Volume 78, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a range of topics, including Vinyl Sulfone-Modified Carbohydrates: Michael Acceptors and 2π Partners for the Synthesis of Functionalized Sugars, Enantiomerically Pure Carbocycles and Heterocycles and a Biographical Memoire for Leslie Hough.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts who specialize in carbohydrate chemistry, biochemistry and research
- Integrates the industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, carbohydrate chemistry/ biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, and instrumentation methodology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st December 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Prof. David C. Baker has a broad research and teaching experience in the organic and medicinal chemistry of the carbohydrates, including nucleosides and cell-surface carbohydrates that are documented in over 200 publications, presentations, and patents. He was elected a Fellow of the American Chemical Society where he has been active principally in the Division of Carbohydrate Chemistry.
Professor of Chemistry, University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.