Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Hyaluronan and Hyaluronan Fragments
Mary K. Cowman
2. Application of Porous Materials to Carbohydrate Chemistry and Glycoscience
Keith J. Stine
3. The Synthesis and Biological Characterization of Acetal-Free Mimics of the Tumor-Associated Carbohydrate Antigens
Seyed I. Sadraei, Michael Reynolds and John F. Trant
Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, Volume 74, presents a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry. Since its inception in 1945, the series has provided critical and informative articles written by research specialists that integrate the industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology to the study of carbohydrates.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts who specialize in carbohydrate chemistry, biochemistry and research
- Integrates the industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 23rd November 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Prof. David C. Baker has a broad research and teaching experience in the organic and medicinal chemistry of the carbohydrates, including nucleosides and cell-surface carbohydrates that are documented in over 200 publications, presentations, and patents. He was elected a Fellow of the American Chemical Society where he has been active principally in the Division of Carbohydrate Chemistry.
Professor of Chemistry, University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.