Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Aroma Volatiles: Biosynthesis and Mechanisms of Modulation During Fruit Ripening (DeFilippi, Manriquez, Luengwilai, Gonzalez-Aguero)
2. Jatopha curcas: A Revuew (Carels)
3. You are What You Eat: Interactions Between Root Parasitic Plants and Their Hosts (Irving and Cameron)
4. Low Oxygen Signaling and Tolerance in Plants (Licausi and Perata)
5. Roles of Circadian Clock and Histone Methylation in the Control of Floal Repressors (Fekih, Mefissi, Miyata, Ezura, Mizoguchi)
Edited by Jean-Claude Kader and Michel Delseny and supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 50th volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features six reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to postgraduates and researchers alike.
- Multidisciplinary reviews written from a broad range of scientific perspectives
- For over 40 years, series has enjoyed a reputation for excellence
- Contributors internationally recognized authorities in their respective fields
Postgraduates and researchers in plant sciences, including botany, plant biochemistry, plant physiology, plant pathology, virology, entomology, and molecular biology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 23rd April 2009
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Laboratoire Physiologie Cellulaire et Moléculaire des Plantes, CNRS, Université de Paris, France
Laboratoire Génome et Développement des Plantes, CNRS IRD UP, Université de Perpignan, France