Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Genetic engineering for enhanced productivity in bioelectrochemical systems
- Engineering transport systems for microbial production
- Yeasts for low input winemaking: Microbial terroir and flavor differentiation
- Advances in the control of phytopathogenic fungi that infect crops through their root system
Laura-Alina Philipp, Miriam Edel and Johannes Gescher
Moses Onyeabor, Rodrigo Martinez, Gavin Kurgan and Xuan Wang
Francisco Carrau, Eduardo Boido and David Ramey
Juan José R. Coque, José Manuel Álvarez-Pérez, Rebeca Cobos, Sandra González-García, Ana M. Ibáñez, Alba Díez-Galán and Carla Calvo-Peña
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 111, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas relating to the topic.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages and interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 21st May 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.