Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Genetic Engineering for Accelerated Electron Transfer and Metabolism in Bioelectrochemical systems
2. Glutathione - a powerful but rare cofactor among Actinobacteria
3. Metabolic and regulatory aspects of aromatic degradation in Pseudomonads
4. Anaerobic and hydrogenogenic carbon monoxide-oxidizing prokaryotes
5. Stringent Responses in Bacteria
Sang Sun Yoon
6. Engineering transport systems for microbial production
7. Yeasts for low input-winemaking
Francisco Carrau Sr.
8. Versatility of Pseudomonas in the soil environment
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 111, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas relating to the topic.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages and interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st July 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA