Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Antimicrobial Resistance in Campylobacter Species: Mechanisms and Genomic Epidemiology
Chris A. Whitehouse, Shaohua Zhao and Heather Tate
2. Microbial Source Tracking of Cronobacter spp.
3. Modeling Phage Bacteria Interactions and Implications for Phage Therapy
4. Bacterial Anaerobic Synthesis Gas (Syngas) and CO2 + H2 Fermentation
Frank R. Bengelsdorf, Matthias H. Beck, Catarina Erz, Sabrina Hoffmeister, Michael M. Karl, Peter Riegler, Steffen Wirth, Anja Poehlein, Dirk Weuster-Botz and Peter Dürre
5. Biofilm: A Hotspot for Emerging Bacterial Genotypes
Live L. Nesse and Roger Simm
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 103, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas, with this updated volume including chapters on antimicrobial resistance in Campylobacter species, microbial source tracking, modeling phage bacteria interactions, and bacterial anaerobic synthesis gas (syngas) and CO2 + H2 fermentation. Each eclectic volume in this series is supplemented by thematic volumes in areas such as Archaea and sick building syndrome.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Includes discussions on protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes, the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays, and more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 19th June 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.