Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Chemical and fuel production using autotrophic acetogens
2. Sodium chloride does not assure microbiological safety of foods: cases and solutions
Min Suk Rhee
3. Towards stably encoded production pathways for fine chemicals
4. Microbial Transformation of Iodine: From Radioisotopes to Iodine Deficiency
Chris M. Yeager
5. Uranium Bioreduction and Biomineralization
6. Contribution of bacteriophages to the virulence of Clostridium
- Contains contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Includes discussions on protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes, the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays, and more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 18th October 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Geoffrey Gadd works at the University of Dundee.
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.