@bul:* Nutrient cycling, transformation and flows
* Adaptation of plants to salinity
* Practical ethics in agronomic research
* The influence of no-till cropping systems on microbial relationships
* The sustainability of agroecosystems in semiarid regions
Table of Contents
- F.R. Magdoff, L.E. Lanyon, and W.C. Liebhardt, Nutrient Cycling, Transformation and Flows: Implication for a More Sustainable Agriculture.
M.C. Shannon, Adaptation of Plants to Salinity.
L.F. Elliott and D.A. Holt, The Influence of No-Till Cropping Systems on Microbial Relationships.
D.A. Holt, Practical Ethics in Agronomic Research.
B.A. Stewart and C.A. Robinson, Are Agroecosystems Sustainable in Semiarid Regions?
- No. of pages: 234
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1997
- Published: June 30, 1997
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080563732
About the Serial Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Agronomy"