Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advanced Water Treatment: Advanced Oxidation Processes reviews the most recent research findings and discusses new photocatalysts (such as TiO2, etc.) and their performance under different conditions. Furthermore, the book includes the use of UV LEDs (with H2O2) for the decomposition of organic pollutants and bacteria in various conditions and water samples. Advanced oxidation processes (AOPs) have widely been used in water and wastewater treatment. This book highlights their work towards improving energy-efficient and environmentally friendly technology for growing needs in water treatment.
- Includes most recent research on advanced water treatment using photocatalysis
- Covers novel photocatalysts for water purification
- Presents the use of sulphide materials in water purification
Graduate and advanced undergraduate students, academic researchers and post-docs, manufacturers, consultants, process chemical engineers in the field of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Engineering
1. Titanium Dioxide Based Nanomaterials for Photocatalytic Water Treatment
2. Hydrogen Peroxide Photolysis (H2o2/Uv) for Industrial Wastewater Reuse
3. Uvc Irradiation Based Water Treatment
4. Photocatalytic Activities of Antimony, Iodide, and Rare Earth Metals on Sno2 for the Photodegradation of Phenol and its Intermediates Under Uv, Solar and Visible Light Irradiations
5. Modification of Photocatalysts with Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity for Water Treatment
6. Sustainable Production of Value Added Chemicals and Materials from Lignocellulosic Biomass: Carboxylic Acids and Cellulose Nanocrystals
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 8th January 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Prof. Mika Sillanpää works at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Florida International University, Miami, US. He has published over 700 articles in reputable journals and international conference proceedings. Prof. Sillanpää is engaged in synergistic collaboration with over 100 research partners from the world’s leading laboratories in six continents. He has received numerous awards for research and innovation. For example, he is the first laureate of Scientific Committee on the Problems of the Environment (SCOPE)’s Young Investigator Award, which was delivered at the UNESCO Conference in Shanghai 2010 for his “significant contributions, outstanding achievements, and research leadership in Environmental Technological Innovations.”. He is also a highly cited researcher by Thomson Reuters.
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Florida International University, Miami, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.