- Illustrates the importance of various advance oxidation processes in effluent treatment plants
- Highlights the reuse and recovery of resources from wastewater
- Examines the occurrence of novel micro-pollutants
- Emphasizes the role of nanotechnology in the bioremediation of pollutants
- Introduces new trends in environmental bioremediation
Engineers and scientists who require an excellent introduction to and basic knowledge of the principles of Environmental Bioremediation Technologies
Table of Contents
- 1. Industrial wastewater and persistent organic pollutants
2. Wastewater detoxification and processes integration
3. Toxicity and water reuse
4. Bioremediation of Organic pollutants.
5. Bioremediation of Metals and Radionuclide.
6. Nanotechnology for remediation of organic pollutants.
7. Nitrate Pollution and its Remediation.
8. Bioremediation of Petroleum hydrocarbons.
9. Biofilms in Porous Media.
10. Algal role in effluent treatment,
11. Circular Economy
- No. of pages: 342
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2020
- Published: July 3, 2020
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780128226254
- Paperback ISBN: 9780128210116
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advanced Oxidation Processes for Effluent Treatment Plants"