Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
List of Abbreviations
Systems and Applications
From Array Theory to Shared Aperture Arrays
Array Antenna Elements
Advanced Array Systems, Applications and RF Technologies adopts a holistic view of arrays used in radar, electronic warfare, communications, remote sensing and radioastronomy. Radio frequency (RF) and intermediate frequency (IF) signal processing is assuming a fundamental importance, owing to its increasing ability to multiply a system's capabilities in a cost-effective manner. This book comprehensively covers the important front-end RF subsystems of active phased arrays, so offering array designers new and exciting opportunities in signal processing.
- Provides an up to date record of existing systems from different applications
- Explores array systems under development
- Bridges the gap between textbook coverage of idealized phased arrays and practical knowledge of working phased arrays
- Recognises the significance of cost to the realization of phased arrays
- Discusses future advances in the field that promise to deliver even more affordable arrays ['intelligent' or self-focussing/-cohering arrays]
Engineers and scientists in the radar/antenna industry and researchers and graduate students in electronic engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2001
- 16th May 2000
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Phased Array Systems, Ascot Park, Australia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.