- More than 1,300 review questions are provided, along with answers and detailed rationales for correct answers.
- Subject areas match the latest ANCC and AACN examination blueprints, covering major body systems, multisystem disorders, and topics such as caring practices and collaboration.
- Question formats match the ANCC and AACN item formats, including multiple-choice and multiple-select questions.
- Up-to-date clinical content reflects the latest evidence-based clinical practice as well as national and international treatment guidelines and protocols.
- Test-Taking Strategies chapter provides tips to improve study habits, strategies for decreasing anxiety, and techniques to improve students’ critical thinking and testing skills.
- A team of highly qualified, expert authors contributes questions covered by the ANCC and AACN Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP test plans.
Table of Contents
- 1. Test-Taking Strategies
12. Psychosocial/Behavioral/Cognitive Health
13. Advocacy/Moral Agency
14. Caring Practices
16. Systems Thinking
17. Response to Diversity
18. Clinical Inquiry
19. Facilitation of Learning
- No. of pages: 344
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Mosby 2021
- Published: March 31, 2021
- Imprint: Mosby
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323556064