Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Paul Greengard: A persistent desire to comprehend the brain, and also to fix it
Marc Flajolet, Thu Lan N-Guyen, Vijay Kumar Siripuram and Yashoda Krishna Sunkari
2. Giving names to the actors of synaptic transmission: The long journey from synaptic vesicles to neural plasticity
Fabio Benfenati, Martin Bähler and Flavia Valtorta
3. cAMP-regulated phosphoproteins DARPP-32, ARPP16/19, and RCS modulate striatal signal transduction through protein kinases and phosphatases
Kyle R. Christensen and Angus C. Nairn
4. DARPP-32 40 years later
Jean-Antoine Girault and Angus C. Nairn
5. Effects of nicotine on DARPP-32 and CaMKII signaling relevant to addiction
Angela M. Lee and Marina R. Picciotto
6. Modulation of dendritic spines by protein phosphatase-1
Jimcy Platholi and Hugh C. Hemmings Jr
7. Deciphering cell-type specific signal transduction in the brain: Challenges and promises
Jean-Pierre Roussarie and Patricia Rodriguez-Rodriguez
8. Drug-activated cells: From immediate early genes to neuronal ensembles in addiction
Marine Salery, Arthur Godino and Eric J. Nestler
9. NAPE-specific phospholipase D regulates LRRK2 association with neuronal membranes
Francesca Palese, Silvia Pontis, Natalia Realini and Daniele Piomelli
10. Amyloidogenic and anti-amyloidogenic properties of presenilin 1
Victor Bustos, Maria Pulina and Jose Ledo
11. A review of the pharmacology and clinical profile of lumateperone for the treatment of schizophrenia
Gretchen L Snyder, Kimberly E Vanover, Robert E Davis, Peng Li, Allen Fienberg and Sharon Mates
12. Uniting homeostatic plasticity and exosome biology: A revision of the conceptual framework for drug discovery in neurodegenerative diseases?
James K.T. Wang
A Tribute to Paul Greengard, Volume 90, the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series presents a variety of chapters from the best authors in the field, with this release presenting a tribute to Paul Greengard.
- Includes the authority and expertise of leading contributors in pharmacology
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series
Investigators in neuroscience, pharmacology, neurology, psychiatry, medicine
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st March 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Stevin Zorn is President and CEO at MindImmune Therapeutics, Inc., Kingston, RI, USA
President and CEO, MindImmune Therapeutics, Inc., Kingston, RI, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.