- Helps a librarian deliver perfect customer service with confidence
- Provides practical tips and hints
- Written by a highly respected and experienced practitioner
Table of Contents
- From data to the Internet; Search strategies; Search engines, directories and gateways; Interpretation of results; Teaching customers what you know and knowing what your customers want; Keeping up to date; Perfect customer service.
- No. of pages: 200
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2003
- Published: October 31, 2003
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631776
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "A Librarian's Guide to the Internet"