- This book is carrying huge resources/information/ideas in a compiled manner for biofilm study/work.
- This book has highlighted how biofilm-related experiment has to be designed based on protocols.
- This book has focused majorly about biofilm-related gene regulation along with the development of different inhibitors for therapeutic aspects. This paradigm has been further discussed based on the nanotechnology and bioinformatics approach.
- Biofilm studies related to waste management, food processing, and image processing, which are newly upcoming have been emphasized in this book.
Professionals/Researchers from Microbiology, Immunology, Pharmacy; Medical Disciplines; Physiology; Pathology; Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Bioengineering; Toxicology; Molecular Biology, Image processing
Table of Contents
1. Biofilm: Design of Experiments and Relevant Protocols
2. Physiology of Biofilm Produced by Various Microbes
3. Genetic Regulations of Microbial Biofilm
4. Combating biofilm of ESKAPE pathogens from ancient plant-based therapy to modern Nano technological combinations
5. Application of Natural Products against Fungal Biofilm Formation
6. Application of Synthetic Products against Fungal Biofilm Formation
7. Metal Nanopaticles against Growth of Microbial Biofilm
8. Role of Biofilm in Waste Management System
9. Role of Biofilm in Food Processing
10. Role of Biofilm in Host-Pathogen Interactions
11. Antibiotic Resistance in Biofilm forming Pathogenic Bacteria and role of membrane proteins in Coliforms as a model organism
12. Image Processing of Biofilm and Its Applications
13. Modification of Material Surface to Regulate Biofilm Formation
14. Advantage of Biofilm for Human Benefits
- No. of pages: 450
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2022
- Published: August 1, 2022
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323884808
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
(Total rating for all reviews)
D D. Wed Mar 30 2022
Excellent book till date