Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Synthesis of Graphene and Other 2D Materials
2. Topological Insulators and Applications
3. Transition Metal Dichacogenides (TMDC) and Applications
4. Phospherene and Applications
5. Optical Properties of 2D Materials
6. Signal Processing Based on 2D Materials
7. THz Photonic Applications of 2D Materials
8. Biosensors Based on 2D Materials
9. Computational Simulations of 2D Materials
10. 2D Materials in Nonlinear Optics
2D Materials for Nanophotonics presents a detailed overview of the applications of 2D materials for nanophotonics, covering the photonic properties of a range of 2D materials including graphene, 2D phosphorene and MXenes, and discussing applications in lighting and energy storage. This comprehensive reference is ideal for readers seeking a detailed and critical analysis of how 2D materials are being used for a range of photonic and optical applications.
- Outlines the major photonic properties in a variety of 2D materials
- Demonstrates major applications in lighting and energy storage
- Explores the challenges of using 2D materials in photonics
Academics and R&D industry researchers in the fields of materials science and engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st October 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Young Min Jhon is Head, Sensor System Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea. He is also a Director of the Optical Society of Korea.
Head, Sensor System Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
Ju Han Lee is Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Seoul, South Korea. He is a Director of the Optical Society of Korea, and a Senior Member of the IEEE Photonics Society.
Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Seoul, South Korea