Tissue-Specific Vascular Endothelial Signals and Vector Targeting
- Renata Pasqualini
This thematic volume reviews the latest research findings in the area of vascular proteomics related to the receptors of the vascular endothelium, and expands insights into diseases that exhibit distinct vascular characteristics, including cancer, obesity, and inflammation.
Molecular geneticists, clinical geneticists, neurologists, neuroscientists, molecular biologists, and biochemists.
- Published: December 2009
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-375010-5
Table of Contents
1) Developing Efficient Adenovirus Vectors for Systemic Application
2) Immune Gene Therapy for Primary Malignant Brain Tumors
3) Improving Autologous Tumor Cell Therapy
4) Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Family and its Receptors
5) Design of Vascular Endothelium Specific Drug Targeting Strategies for Treatment of Cancer
6) Vascular Bed-Specific Expression of Endothelial Cell Gene Programming