Tissue-Specific Vascular Endothelial Signals and Vector Targeting
- Renata Pasqualini
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. This series continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
This thematic volume reviews the latest research findings in the area of vascular proteomics related to the receptors of the vascular endothelium, and expands insights into diseases that exhibit distinct vascular characteristics, including cancer, obesity, and inflammation.
Molecular geneticists, clinical geneticists, neurologists, neuroscientists, molecular biologists, and biochemists.
Advances in Genetics
Hardbound, 140 Pages
Published: December 2009
Imprint: Academic Press
1) Developing Efficient Adenovirus Vectors for Systemic Application
2) Immune Gene Therapy for Primary Malignant Brain Tumors
3) Improving Autologous Tumor Cell Therapy
4) Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Family and its Receptors
5) Design of Vascular Endothelium Specific Drug Targeting Strategies for Treatment of Cancer
6) Vascular Bed-Specific Expression of Endothelial Cell Gene Programming