The Yaws Handbook of Vapor Pressure: Antoine Coefficients
- Carl L. Yaws, Professor of Chemical Engineering (retired) at Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
The properties listed in The Yaws Handbook of Vapor Pressure: Antoine Coefficients are useful when calculating:
- Bubble point temperatures or pressures
- Dew point temperatures or pressures
- Vapor-liquid equilibrium
- And many other processes, for distillation columns, phase separators, and other mass transfer process equipment.
Not available anywhere else, the information in this handbook is a valuable addition to any engineerâs library.
- Published: December 2007
- Imprint: GULF PUBLISHING COMPANY
- ISBN: 978-1-933762-10-4
Table of ContentsContributors
Chapter 1 - Vapor Pressure of Organic Compounds
Chapter 2 - Vapor Pressure of Inorganic Compounds