The ChaperoninsEdited By
- Robert Ellis, Department of Mathematics; University of Maryland
- Dennis Buetow, University of Illinois
- I. Cameron, Computer Aided Process Engineering Center, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- G. Padilla, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- A. Zimmerman, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hardbound, 323 pages
Published: March 1996
Imprint: Academic Press
- R.J. Ellis, Chaperonins: Introductory Perspective. R.S. Gupta, Evolutionary Relationships of Chaperonins. A.A. Gatenby, Chaperonins of Photosynthetic Organisms. T. Langer and W. Neupert, Chaperonin-Mediated Folding and Assembly of Proteins in Mitochondria. K.R. Willison and A.L. Horwich, Structure and Function of Chaperonins in Archaebacteria and Eukaryotic Cytosol. S.M. Van Der Veis and C. Georgopoulos, Regulation of Chaperonin Gene Expression. A.R. Clarke and P.A. Lund, Kinetic and Energetic Aspects of Chaperonin Function. J. Martin, M. Mayhew and F. Ulrich-Hartl, Role of Prokaryotic Chaperonins in Protein Folding. H.R. Saibil, Chaperonin Structure and Conformational Changes. A.R.M. Coates, Immunological Aspects of Chaperonins. Subject Index.