Endocrine Surgery - Print and E-Book
A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice
- Thomas Lennard, MBBS MD FRCS, Head of School of Surgical and Reproductive Sciences, The Medical School, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- Higher surgical trainees preparing for their final examinations.
- Surgical residents preparing for the board exams in specific specialties.
- Busy surgeons in practice who wish to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and evidence-based practice in their specialty.
- Published: August 2013
- Imprint: SAUNDERS
- ISBN: 978-0-7020-4963-7
Table of Contents
- Parathyroid disease
- The thyroid gland
- The adrenal glands
- Familial endocrine disease: genetics, clinical presentation
- Endocrine tumours of the pancreas
- Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumours
- Clinical governance, ethics and medico-legal aspects of endocrine surgery
- The salivary glands