Statistical Methods in Food and Consumer ResearchSeries Editor:
- Bernard Schweigert, University of California
- John Hawthorn, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland
- George Stewart, University of California, Davis, U.S.A.
- Maximo Gacula, Jr., Gacula Associates Consulting, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Jagbir Singh, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hardbound, 505 Pages
Published: December 1984
Imprint: Academic Press
- Preface.Introduction.Statistical Sensory Testing.The Analysis of Variance and Multiple Comparison Tests.Experimental Design.Incomplete Block Experimental Designs.Factorial Experiments.Response Surface Designs and Analysis.Shelf Life Testing Experiments.Nonparametric Statistical Methods.Sensory Difference Tests and Selection of Panel Members.The Method of Paired Comparisons in Sensory Tests.Appendix.References.Index.