Sheep and Goat Medicine
- N. (Nickie) Baird, DVM MS DACVS, Section Chief, Large Animal Surgery Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences School of Veterinary Medicine Purdue University West Lafayette, Indiana
- D. Pugh, DVM, MS, Diplomate- American College of Theriogenologists; Diplomate- American College of Veterinary Nutrition; Professor Food Animal Section, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, AL
Veterinarians and students.
- Published: August 2011
- Imprint: SAUNDERS
- ISBN: 978-1-4377-2353-3
Table of Contents
1. Handling and Examining Sheep and Goats
2. Feeding and Nutrition
3. Fluid Therapy and Nutritional Support NEW!
4. Oral-Esophageal Diseases
5. Diseases of the Gastrointestinal System
6. Gastrointestinal Parasitism NEW!
7. Diseases of the Respiratory System
8. Theriogenology of Sheep and Goats
9. Diseases of the Endocrine System
10. Diseases of the Integumentary System
11. Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System
12. Diseases of the Urinary System
13. Diseases of the Neurologic System
14. Diseases of the Eye
15. Diseases of the Mammary Gland
16. Diseases of the Hematologic, Immunologic, and Lymphatic Systems (Multisystem Diseases)
17. Diseases of the Cardiovascular System
18. Anesthetic Management
19. Flock / Herd Health
20. Necropsy NEW!
Appendix I: Commonly Used Drugs in Sheep and Goats: Suggested Dosages
Appendix II: Reference Intervals and Conversions