Robinson's Genetics for Cat Breeders and Veterinarians
- Carolyn Vella, Licenced Judge, American Cat Fanciers' Association; Professional member of the Cat Writers' Association; Registered cat breeder
- Lorraine Shelton, BS, BA, Research scientist, Southern California, USA;
- John McGonagle, Licensed Judge, American Cat Fanciers' Association; Professional Member of the Cat Writers' Association, registered cat breeder
- Terry Stanglein, VMD, Practising Veterinarian, Northampton, PA
Continuing the pioneering work of the late Roy Robinson, Carolyn Vella and her team of experts have significantly expanded the scope of previous editions to produce a work which is now of equal benefit to both veterinary surgeons and cat breeders. Their aim has been to make the book more accessible and understandable whilst providing an impartial look at sometimes controversial and complex issues.
The book retains the most important information published in previous editions and also incorporates some of the continuing work done by Roy Robinson prior to his death. A considerable amount of new information has been added in order to provide both breeders and veterinarians with the broadest possible range of information. The authors have not only reviewed the traditional sources of scientific literature and recently published studies, but have also conducted interviews with veterinarians, researchers and breeders.
- Published: August 1999
- Imprint: BUTTERWORTH HEINEMANN
- ISBN: 978-0-7506-4069-5