Proceedings of the International Conference on Colloid and Surface Science
- Y. Iwasawa, Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- N. Oyama, Department of Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Technology, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- H. Kunieda, Division of Artificial Environment and Systems, Graduate School of Engineering, Yokohama National University, Yokohama, Japan
The purpose of this Conference was to discuss the results of recent developments and the future prospect in science and technology of the field. The field has been growing and flourishing, while indicating many problems to be uncovered and solved. The conference was structured to encourage interaction and to stimulate the exchange of ideas to accomplish the above purpose.
Key issues and materials related to the Conference were included as follows:
• Molecular Assemblies in Solutions;
• Fine Particles and Colloidal Dispersions;
• Supramolecular Organized Films;
• Nanostructural Solid Surfaces;
• Industrial Applications and Products.
The Conference comprised 2 plenary lectures, 42 invited lectures, 150 oral presentations and 266 poster presentations.
For scientists working in the field of colloid and surface science in research and applications.