Nanotechnology in Mesostructured Materials, 146
Proceedings of the 3rd International Mesostructured Materials Symposium, Jeju, Korea, July 8-11, 2002Edited By
- Sang-Eon Park, Department of Chemistry, Inha University, Incheon, Korea
- Ryong Ryoo, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Taejon, Korea
- Wha-Seung Ahn, Inha University, Inchon, Korea
- Chul Wee Lee, Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology, Taejon, Korea
- . Chang
In these proceedings the reader will find regular papers from many groups worldwide, covering the most recent advances in mesostructured materials and providing future perspectives of nanotechnology.
Chemical engineers, catalysis scientists, physical chemists, material scientists and geologists.
Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis
Hardbound, 846 pages
Published: June 2003
- I. Synthesis and materialsII. Characterization;III. Modification and compositeIV. Application and catalysis