Mastering Cloud Computing
Foundations and Applications ProgrammingBy
- Rajkumar Buyya, Professor of Computer Science and Software Engineering, University of Melbourne, Australia, founding CEO of Manjrasoft Pty Ltd.
- Christian Vecchiola, Research member at the IBM Research Lab Melbourne, Australia, and Research Fellow, School of Engineering, University of Melbourne.
- S.Thamarai Selvi, Professor and Head of the Department of Information Technology, Madras Institute of technology, Anna University, Chennai, India
Mastering Cloud Computing is designed for undergraduate students learning to develop cloud computing applications. Tomorrows applications wont live on a single computer but will be deployed from and reside on a virtual server, accessible anywhere, any time. Tomorrows application developers need to understand the needs and demands of building apps for these virtual systems, including concurrent programming, high-performance computing, and data-intensive systems. This book provides examples demonstrating all of these and more, with exercises and labs throughout, and a live environment on the Aneka platform where you can experiment and test your work.
Undergraduate students in cloud computing courses, as well as professionals who want to learn about this technology
Paperback, 528 Pages
Published: July 2013
Imprint: Morgan Kaufmann
2. Principles of Parallel and Distributed Computing
3. Virtualization4. Cloud Computing Architecture
5. Aneka: Cloud application platform6. Concurrent Computing: Thread programming
7. High-Throughput Computing: Task Programming8. Data Intensive Computing: Map-Reduce Programming
9. Cloud Platforms in Industry10. Cloud Applications
11. Advanced Topics in Cloud Computing