MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING, HUMAN RESOURCE POLICIES AND ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN CANADA, JAPAN AND THE UK
- Reza Kouhy, Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland
- Rishma Vedd, California State University, Northridge, USA
- Takeo Yoshikawa, Graduate School of Hosei University, Japan
- John Innes, Professor Emeritus of Accounting at the University of Dundee.
* Explores the relationship between different HR policies and organisational performance and how management accountants can establish links between the two;
* The first to extend existing research into Japanese companies to give a different perspective and another point of comparison;
* Case study results are tested in the telephone survey for better accuracy and insight
Primary: Academics and researchers of management accounting. Secondary: Managers and management accountants.
- Published: January 2010
- Imprint: CIMA PUBLISHING
- ISBN: 978-0-08-096592-5
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and Literature Review; 2. Case A; 3. Case B; 4. Case C; 5. Case D; 6. Case E; 7. Case F; 8. Cross-case Analysis and Telephone Interviews; 9. Conclusions