- Salvatore Fanali, Istituto di Metodologie, CNR, Rome, Italy
- Paul R. Haddad, School of Chemistry, Univ. of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia
- Colin Poole, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
- Peter Schoenmakers, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- David Lloyd, Bristol-Myers Squibb, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
A single source of authoritative information on all aspects of the practice of modern liquid chromatography suitable for advanced students and professionals working in a laboratory or managerial capacity
Practitioners of distillation and separation science looking for a quick access to the newest knowledge; graduate students searching for special applications; chemists; professional scientists in academia, industry and government laboratories; environmental engineers; mechanical engineers 70% professionals, 20% students, 10% others.