International Review of Research in Developmental DisabilitiesEdited by
- Robert Hodapp
Volume 41 of the series offers chapters on a variety of themes.
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities
Hardbound, 449 Pages
Published: September 2011
Imprint: Academic Press
- Marital Quality and Families of Children with Developmental Disabilities Sigan L. Hartley, Marsha Mailick Seltzer, Erin T. Barker and Jan S. Greenberg
- "Diagnose me please!": A Review of Research about the Journey and Initial Impact of Parents Seeking a Diagnosis of Developmental Disability for their Child Shelley L. Watson, Stephanie A. Hayes and Elisa Radford-Paz
- The Parenting Model of Developmental Intervention Gerald Mahoney and SungHee Nam
- Chronic Stress and its Implications on Health Among Families of Children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Nancy Miodrag and Robert M. Hodapp
- Sibling relationship quality and adjustment: Considerations of family, genetics, cultural expectations and disability type Jan Blacher and Gazi Begum
- Attitudes about People with Intellectual Disabilities: Current Status and New Directions Joanne Kersh
- Regression: Atypical Loss of Attained Functioning in Children and Adolescents with Down Syndrome Darlynne A. Devenny, and Anna Matthews
- Musical Interests and Abilities in Individuals with Developmental Disabilities