Insect Growth Disruptors
This latest volume in this series contains articles on Arachnid Physiology and Behaviour.The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future.
Insect and other physiologists and neuroscientists; zoologists.
Hardbound, 564 Pages
Published: October 2012
Imprint: Academic Press
- An Overview of Insect Growth Disruptors; Applied Aspects
- Bisacylhydrazine Insecticides for Selective Pest Control
- Structure-Activity Relationships of Ecdysteroids and Non-Steroidal Ecdysone Agonists
- Structure and Function of Ecdysone Receptors - Interactions with Ecdysteroids and Synthetic Agonists
- Recent Progress in Juvenile Hormone Analogs (JHA) Research
- Insect Chitin: Metabolism, Genomics and Pest Management
Daniel Doucet and Arthur Retnakaran Meir Paul Pener and Tarlochan S. Dhadialla Guy Smagghe, Luis E. Gomez and Tarlochan S. Dhadialla Laurence Dinan, Yoshiaki Nakagawa and Robert E. Hormann Ronald J. Hill, Lloyd D. Graham, Kathleen A. Turner, Linda Howell, Donya Tohidi-Esfahani, Ross Fernley, Julian Grusovin, Bin Ren, Patricia Pilling, Louis Lu, Tram Phan, George O. Lovrecz, Matthew Pollard, Anna Pawlak-Skrzecz, Victor A. Streltsov, Thomas S. Peat, David A. Winkler and Michael C. Lawrence Parthasarathy Ramaseshadri, Robert Farkas and Subba Reddy Palli