Hormones and Signaling
- Bert O'Malley, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Hormones and Signaling focuses on the mechanisms of gene regulation at the cellular level. It also describes the actions of hormones in modulating gene regulation and animal development.
Researchers and students in endocrinology, cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, and pharmacology.