Hormones and SignalingEdited by
- Bert O'Malley, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Hormones and Signaling focuses on the mechanisms of gene regulation at the cellular level. It also describes the actions of hormones in modulating gene regulation and animal development.
Researchers and students in endocrinology, cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, and pharmacology.
Advances in Pharmacology
Published: October 1999
Imprint: Academic Press
- H.M. Reichardt, F. Tronche, S. Berger, C. Kellendonk, and G. Schütz, New Insights into Glucocorticoid and Mineralcorticoid Signaling: Lessons from Gene Targeting.R. Sladek and V. Giguère, Orphan Nuclear Receptors: An Emerging Family of Metabolic Regulators.C. Glass, S. Westin, and M. Rosenfield, Nuclear Receptor Coactivators.C. Schindler and I. Strehlow, Cytokines and STAT Signaling.J.D. Scott, M.L. Dell'Acqua, I.D.C. Fraser, S.J. Tavalin, and L.B. Lester, Coordination of cAMP Signaling Events Through PKA Anchoring.E.M. Brown, T. Yamaguchi, and N. Chattopadhayay, G Protein-Coupled Extracellular Ca2+(Ca2+0)-Sensing Receptor (CaR): Roles in Cell Signaling and Control of Divers Cellular Functions.M.-J. Tsai, D.E. Bramblett, and H.-P. Huang, Pancreatic Islet Development.A.O. Brinkman and J. Trapman, Genetic Analysis of Androgen Receptors in Development and Disease.Y. Wang, S. Tsai, and B.W. O'Malley, An Antiprogestin Regulable Gene Switch for Induction of Gene Expression in Vivo.K. Korach and S. Curtis, Steroid Receptor Knockout Models: Phenotypes and Responses Illustrate Interactions Between Receptor Signaling Pathways In Vivo.Subject Index.