Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology
- Clyde Helms, MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopaedic Surgery, Deparment of Radiology, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina
"A clear, concise and quick reference, dipping into the pages is like slipping on a favourite pair of slippers - comforting and reassuring!" (Tracey Thorne, Specialist reporting radiographer, Airedale NHS Foundation Trust - Sept14)
"Some may lament the cover colour and although the fourth edition âpink bookâ is a more subtle cerise these days, it is still the go-to guide for skeletal radiology and the pearls that every reporter needs in order to build a firm foundation of MSK knowledge "
Reviewed by: RAD Magazine Date: Sept 2014
"It is an excellent book for all students of medical imaging and one that I recommend to all those who are developing an interest in skeletal imaging".
Reviewed by: Stephen Boynes, University of Bradford Date: 2014
Radiology Residents and Practitioners, Radiology Technicians, Health Science Libraries.
- Published: September 2013
- Imprint: SAUNDERS
- ISBN: 978-1-4557-5154-9
Table of Contents
1. Unnecessary Examinations
2. Benign Lytic Lesions
3. Malignant Tumors
4. "Don't Touch" Lesions
7. Metabolic Bone Disease
8. Miscellaneous Conditions
9. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Knee
10. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Shoulder
11. Lumbar Spine: Disc Disease and Stenosis
12. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Foot and Ankle
13. Miscellaneous Magnetic Resonance Imaging