- Herbert Tanowitz, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
- Louis M. Weiss, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, New York, U.S.A.
- Louis V Kirchhoff
Researchers in parasitology, tropical medicine and entomology.
- Published: August 2011
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-385863-4
"One is struck by the quality and scholarship of the various chapters and the obviously efficient editing."
"The policy of the editors of Advances in Parasitology to include reviews from any aspect of parasitology and the high standard of individual papers have resulted in this series of volumes becoming an indispensable source for students, teachers, and research workers."
-ANNALS OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND PARASITOLOGY
Table of Contents
- Epidemiology of American trypanosomiasis (Chagas disease)
- Acute and Congenital Chagas Diseases Caryn Bern, Diana Martin and Robert H. Gilman
- Cell Based Therapy in Chagas Disease
- Targeting Trypanosoma cruzi sterol 14 alpha-demethylase Galina I. Lepesheva, Fernando Villalta, and Michael R. Waterman
- Experimental Chemotherapy and Approaches to Drug Discovery for Trypanosoma cruzi Infection
- Vaccine development against Trypanosoma cruzi and Chagas disease Juan C. VÃ¡zquez-ChagoyÃ¡n, Shivali Gupta and Nisha Jain Garg
- Genetic Epidemiology of Chagas Disease
- Kissing Bugs. The Vectors of Chagas Lori Stevens, Patricia L. Dorn, Justin O. Schmidt, John H. Klotz, David Lucero and Stephen A. Klotz
- Advances in Imaging of Animal Models of Chagas Disease
- The Genome and its Implications Santuza M. Teixeira, Najib M. El-Sayed and PatrÃcia R. AraÃºjo
- Genetic Techniques in Trypanosoma cruzi
- Nuclear structure of Trypanosoma cruzi Sergio Schenkman, Bruno dos Santos Pascoalino, Sheila C. Nardelli
- ASPECTS OF Trypanosoma cruzi STAGE DIFFERENTIATION.
- The Role of Acidocalcisomes in the Stress Response of Trypanosoma cruzi Roberto Docampo*, Veronica Jimenez, Sharon King-Keller, Zhu-hong Li, and Silvia N.J. Moreno
- Signal transduction in Trypanosoma cruzi
Louis V. Kirchhoff, MD, MPH
Antonio C. Campos de Carvalho, Adriana B. Carvalho and Regina C. S. Goldenberg
Frederick S. Buckner
Sarah Williams-Blangero, Ph.D, John L. VandeBerg, Ph.D2, John Blangero, Ph.D1, and Rodrigo CorrÃªa-Oliveira, Ph.D.
Linda A. Jelicks, PhD and Herbert B. Tanowitz, MD
Martin C. Taylor, Huan Huang and John M. Kelly
Samuel Goldenberg and Andrea Rodrigues Ãvila