Author and Subject Cumulative Index, Including Tables of Contents Volumes 1-24
Subject and Author Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-24Series Editor:
- Ronald Powell, Novellus Systems, Inc., Palo Alto, California
- Maurice Francombe, Georgia State University, Atlanta, U.S.A.
- Abraham Ulman, Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A.
- Janet Perlman, Southwest Indexing
Physics of Thin Films is one of the longest running continuing series in thin film science, consisting of 25 volumes since 1963. The series contains quality studies of the properties of various thin films materials and systems.In order to be able to reflect the development of today's science and to cover all modern aspects of thin films, the series, starting with Volume 20, has moved beyond the basic physics of thin films. It now addresses the most important aspects of both inorganic and organic thin films, in both their theoretical as well as technological aspects. Therefore, in order to reflect the modern technology-oriented problems, the title has been slightly modified from Physics of Thin Films to Thin Films.
Thin film and surface science researchers in chemistry, materials science, electrical engineering, biology, and condensed matter physics.
Hardbound, 526 Pages
Published: June 1998
Imprint: Academic Press
- Subject and Author Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-24.