Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Graham Webb, Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- Published: March 2006
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-505457-7
Table of Contents1. Applications of 29Si NMR Parameters (B. Wrackmeyer).
2. NMR Studies of b-type Haemoproteins Reconstituted with a Ring-Fluorinated Haem (Yasuhiko Yamamoto).
3. Site Directed Solid State NMR on Membrane Proteins (Hazime SaitÃ´).
4. High Pressure NMR Studies in Proteins (W. Kremer).
5. Xenon NMR Spectroscopy (D. Raftery).