Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry, 29
- William Hagmann, Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research
- John Lee
- John McCall
- Jacob Plattner
- David Robertson, Clinical Research Center, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A.
- Michael Venuti, Arris Pharmaceutical Corporation
- James Bristol, Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research
Medicinal, pharmaceutical, and organic chemists.
Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry
Published: August 1994
Imprint: Academic Press
This series is one of the very few annual publications which justify the title of an absolute must for the pharmacologist, chemist, or physician who is interested in the chemistry of drug development."
"This book is strongly recommended for researchers, teachers, students, administrators-in short, anyone whose interests impinge on medicinal chemistry. In view of the work's documented reference value, it is a must for inclusion in the scientist's personal library."
--JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
All topics are covered in sufficient depth, with extensive references, to allow either the specialist or the novice to be informed of the latest developments in a particular area of medicinal chemistry.
-NORMAN GILMAN, Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.
- CNS Agents: Third Generation Antidepressants. Neuronal Cell Death. Muscarinic Agonists and Antagonists. Animal Engineering in Neurobiology. Dopamine D[sub]3 and D[sub]4 Receptor Ligands and Pharmacology. Excitatory AminoAcid Research. Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Agents: Endothelin Receptor Antagonists. Treatment of Asthma and Allergy. Nitric Oxide Synthase. Thrombolytic Agents. Antithrombotic and Anti-Inflammatory Agents. Chemotherapeutic Agents: Antibacterial Agents. HIV Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors. HIV Protease Inhibitors. Antiviral Agents. Opportunistic Infections. Ras Oncogene. Immunology, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases: Non-Immunophilin-Related Immunosuppressants. Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors as Antiasthmatic Agents. Human Leukocyte Elastase Inhibitors. Interleukin-1. Cell Adhesion and Carbohydrates. Control of Androgen Action. Topics in Biology: Transcription Factor NF-[lc gr kappa]kB. Translational Control of Gene Expression. Protein Kinases and Phosphatases. Transgenic and Gene Targeting Technology. Osteoporosis. Topics in Drug Design and Discovery: Adenylate Cyclase Subtypes. Advances in Antisense Technology. Prediction of Human Drug Metabolism. Humanized Monoclonal Antibodies. Ethnobotany. Trends and Perspectives: To Market, To Market-1993. Appendices: Compound Name, Code Number, and Subject Index, Volume 29. Cumulative Chapter Titles Keyword Index, Volumes 1-29. Cumulative NCE Introduction Index, 1983-1993. Cumulative NCE Introduction Index, 1983-1993, (Sorted by Indication).