Advances in Organometallic Chemistry
- Robert West, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
- Anthony Hill, Australian National University, Canberra
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- Published: January 2005
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-031152-1
Table of Contents1. The chemistry of perfluoraryl boranes (W.E. Piers).
2. Recent developments in arylgold(I) chemistry (E.J. Fernándeza, A. Lagunab and M. Elena Olmosa).
3. Dehydrocoupling, redistributive coupling, and addition of main group 4 hydrides (Bo-Hye Kim, Hee-Gweon Woo).
4. Silylmethylamines and their derivatives: Chemistry and biological activities (J.-P. Picard).