Advances in Organometallic ChemistryEdited by
- Robert West, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
- Anthony Hill, Australian National University, Canberra
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry - the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field which has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
Advances in Organometallic Chemistry
Published: January 2005
Imprint: Academic Press
- 1. The chemistry of perfluoraryl boranes (W.E. Piers).
2. Recent developments in arylgold(I) chemistry (E.J. Fernándeza, A. Lagunab and M. Elena Olmosa).
3. Dehydrocoupling, redistributive coupling, and addition of main group 4 hydrides (Bo-Hye Kim, Hee-Gweon Woo).
4. Silylmethylamines and their derivatives: Chemistry and biological activities (J.-P. Picard).