Advances in Chemical Engineering
- Kenneth Bischoff, University of Delaware, Newark, U.S.A.
- Morton Denn, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- John Seinfeld, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, U.S.A.
- George Stephanopoulos, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- Arup Chakraborty, University of California, Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
- Nicholas Peppas, Department of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, and Division of Pharmaceutics, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712-0231
- Jackie Ying, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- James Wei, Princeton University, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Academic and industrial researchers in chemical engineering.
- Published: March 2001
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-008526-2
scanning the progression of topics from the earliest volumes to the present one, it is possible to gain a perspective on the growth and evolution of chemical engineering from artful practice to rigorous science. During these past two decades the field has become one of the premier applied sciences by virtue of its vigor and scope. The contents of this latest volume provide strong evidence for this evolution."
-âJOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
"A great deal of care has gone into the preparation of the contributions, and these prove to be both readable and informative...I strongly [re]commend this book to all involved in teaching or research in chemical engineering."
-âCHEMICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCE