Advances in Chemical Engineering
- Kenneth Bischoff, University of Delaware, Newark, U.S.A.
- Morton Denn, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- John Seinfeld, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, U.S.A.
- George Stephanopoulos, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- Arup Chakraborty, University of California, Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
- Nicholas Peppas, Department of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, and Division of Pharmaceutics, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712-0231
- Jackie Ying, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- James Wei, Princeton University, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Established in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial in the area-one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Written by established authorities in the field, the comprehensive reviews combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties.
Academic and industrial researchers in chemical engineering.