Get all the tools you need to hone your imaging and evaluation skills with Kathy Martensen’s Workbook for Radiographic Image Analysis, 5th Edition. This complete workbook offers ample opportunities to practice and apply information from the main Radiographic Image Analysis text via study questions for each procedure, positioning and technique exercises, and additional suboptimal images to identify. This new workbook edition features updated content that reflects the latest ARRT guidelines plus additional images not found in the main text. Workbook users can easily check your work in the answer key found in the back of the book.
- Study questions reinforce text material and prepare you for certification.
- Incorrectly positioned images with questions ensure you understand what features need to be visible in an image and how to adjust when the images are poor.
- Additional images not included in the main text offer additional practice with identifying poor quality images and recognizing how they are produced.
- Positioning and technique exercises prepare you for success in radiography practice.
- Guidelines for Image Analysis
2. Visibility of Details
3. Image Analysis of the Chest and Abdomen
4. Image Analysis of the Upper Extremity
5. Image Analysis of the Shoulder
6. Image Analysis of the Lower Extremity
7. Image Analysis of the Hip and Pelvis
8. Image Analysis of the Cervical and Thoracic Vertebrae
9. Image Analysis of the Lumbar Vertebrae, Sacrum, and Coccyx
10. Image Analysis of the Sternum and Ribs
11. Image Analysis of the Cranium
12. Image Analysis of the Digestive System
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2019
- 19th April 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Director of Radiologic Technology Education, Department of Radiology, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.