WSAVA Standards for Clinical and Histological Diagnosis of Canine and Feline Liver Diseases
- WSAVA Liver Standardization Gr
- Jan Rothuizen, DVM, PhD, Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine; University Utrecht.
- Susan Bunch, DVM, PhD, DipACVIM, Formerly Professor of Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, USA
- Jennifer Charles, BVSc, MVS, DipACVP, Senior lecturer in Veterinary Pathology, Department of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne, Australia Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Pathology
- John Cullen, VMD, PhD, Professor, Veterinary Pathology, Faculty of Population Health and Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA
- Valeer Desmet, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Leuven University, Belgium
- Viktor Szatmari, DVM, PhD, Resident in Companion Animal Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- David Twedt, DVM, DipACVIM, Professor, Small Animal Medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, USA
- Ted van den Ingh, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ECVP, Associate Professor, Department of Pathobiology, Division Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Tom van Winkle, VMD, DipACVP, Professor of Pathology, Director of Diagnostic Services, Chief, Small Animal Necropsy Service, Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania , USA
- Robert Washabau, VMD, PhD, DACVIM, Professor, Department Chairperson, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
This title is the product of an initiative of the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA). The aim is to describe a world standard of guidelines for diagnosis of liver diseases in dogs and cats, using both histological and clinical criteria.
All pathologists and clinical pathologists in veterinary medicine; all specialists in veterinary internal medicine.