Expert Consult Premium Edition: Enhanced Online Features and Print, 4-Volume Set
- Alan Wein, MD, FACS, PhD (hon), Founders Professor and Chief of Urology, Director, Urology Residency Program, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Louis Kavoussi, MD, Chairman, Department of Urology, North Shore-LIJ Health System, Long Island, NY; Professor of Urology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Andrew Novick, MD, Chairman, Glickman Urological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation; Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Alan Partin, MD, PhD, David Hall McConnell Professor and Director, The Brady Urological Institute, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, Baltimore, MD
- Craig Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, Chief, Surgical Innovation, Technology and Translation Principal Investigator, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation Children's National Medical Center Washington, DC
Since 1954, Campbell-Walsh Urology has been internationally recognized as the pre-eminent text in its field. Edited by Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD(hon), Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, and the late Andrew C. Novick, MD, it provides you with everything you need to know at every stage of your career, covering the entire breadth and depth of urology - from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments.