Standardised care – in easy reach
Meeting the highest standards of safety and consistency is essential to the health of your patients - and your organisation. But improving decisions at the point of care requires standardised education, and that nurses, therapists and other health professionals have access to best practices and the latest evidence-based information.
Elsevier Clinical Skills combines evidence-based content, including over 1,300 skills, with robust competency management. It puts educators and administrators in control by giving them the ability to customise content, assign skills and perform assessments, and empowers clinicians to deliver high-quality patient care with confidence.
Core skills have been adapted for Australia and New Zealand practice, providing alignment with Australian National Safety and Quality Safety Health Service Standards and linked to Australian RN and EN competencies and standards and New Zealand RN competencies and standards.
All adapted skills have been written by experiences Australian and New Zealand nurses and are expert reviewed by at least one Australian and New Zealand reviewer.
For nurses and other clinicians
Enjoy an engaging online learning experience that validates competency in over 1,300 evidence-based skills and procedures. Use Clinical Skills to refresh knowledge and learn new skills anytime.
- Refresh and assess knowledge
- Complete assigned tasks and training online
- Master concepts through interactive tests
- Increase overall competency
- Stay informed of policy changes
For clinical educators and administrators
- Provide nurses and other health professionals with the targeted training they need
- Assess knowledge and provide feedback
- Customise and upload content
- Assign and follow discussions
- Review reports and identify learning gaps
For healthcare organisations
- Standardise skills and education throughout your organisation
- Drive quality improvement initiatives
- Assist with quality accreditation and reporting
- Streamline training and orientation
- Reduce recruitment and retention costs by investing in the development and satisfaction of existing clinicians
- Ensure patient safety by utilising the highest standards of care
- Document knowledge for compliance and accreditation
Request a trial
Learn how Clinical Skills can support your team's efforts to improve outcomes and stay up-to-date with the latest clinical evidence.Contact us